2ndSkin - MoG 8108B
2ndSkin is MoG’s most versatile glove, deployable by police forces, security, customs, defense, and more… This tactical glove actually feels like a second skin because of its slim fit design. What is interesting about this 2ndSkin ?
- The use of thin goatskin leather and the specific construction of the fingers offers a maximum dexterity. The leather is liquid repellent so blood, sweat, urine, etc. cannot infiltrate into the glove.
- Reinforcement of the crotch between index and thumb makes the glove more durable while handling (e.g. reloading) weapons.
- The specific design of the index finger enables perfect control of the weapon and provides extremely high frisking precision.
- In addition, this glove has a cut protection level 4 in the palm, and the heat resistant and flame-retardant lining prevents burns in case the loop of the weapon is retained.
- A neoprene knuckle protection and a short cuff with cutout for watches increase the wearing comfort.
These features make the 2ndSkin a perfect solution for manipulating weapons, for frisking practices or for easy operation of communication devices.