The MoG ‘Target shooting glove series’ have been developed together with several dedicated and heavy users within Special Forces and law enforcement during extensive training sessions in different environments.
The Target – Light Duty 8111 is a ultra thin 0.6mm, slim fit and high finger sensitive glove that wraps around your hand like a second skin. A real trailblazer within this segment of gloves. This light duty gloves is equipped with MoG DexSuede technology.
- Palm of hand material made of DexSuede – synthetic suede combining high dexterity and extremely high finger sensitivity. DexSuede is only 0.6mm thin.
- DexSuede also protects the user against contact heat of 100 degrees for 10 seconds.
- Slim-fit finger construction stitched over the fingertips providing extremely high finger sensitivity for perfect weapon handling, frisking, or the operation of radio and delicate equipment.
- Extremely thin suede of 0.6mm. Provides tremendously high finger sensitivity on your trigger.
- Trigger guard reinforcements offering higher durability, dexterity and wearing comfort.
- C-Grip construction improves durability of your glove and protects the index finger against burns from the hot barrel of your rifle.
- 2 flexjonints at the level of shooting finger. These allow for maximum flexibility while handling your weapon
- Thumb design enable perfect mag reloading.
- Back of hand made of 4-way stretch, durable, breathable and quick drying fabric.
- Quick, easy and noiseless pull on. Fits very well at the wrist so that it has maximum freedom of movement at all times.
- Mixed silicon print providing excellent grip on weapons, ropes, etc. but also on textiles, sweaty skin, ...
- Reinforced opening serving both as solid pulltab and fixing point to belts or carabiners
- Touchscreen compatible