De MoG 9162 Abseil/Rappel-handschoenen zijn ontwikkeld in samenwerking met verschillende toegewijde gebruikers en specialisten in tactische klimtraining en werken op hoogte instructeurs.
The result is a slim fit abseil/rappel glove that allows the user to be fluent on the rope thanks to a number of distinctive features:
- Palm made from soft goatskin and durable split leather, offering a very high abrasion resistance (level 4, or over 8000 cycles according to the Martindale test!) and excellent dexterity (level 5).
- The glove provides basic protection against heat and is certified to EN407 - Contact Heat. (level 1).
- Slim-fit finger design to provide secure control when roping up and to allow for activities such as rigging, climbing structures and ladders, vertical movement, etc.
- The fingertips of the index and thumb are touch compatible for the manipulation of touch screen devices.
- The reinforced areas provide an extra layer of protection against abrasion and punctures.
- The back of the hand is made from a 4-way stretch fabric that is breathable and comfortable.
- Part of the knuckle area is equipped with a neoprene patch to protect the knuckles from accidental impacts during roping or climbing.
- Comfortable neoprene cuff that provides wrist freedom of movement and basic impact protection.
- Integrated leather-reinforced hole in cuff allows easy attachment of carabiners or gloves to belts, plate racks or bags, or to facilitate donning and doffing.
- Strong hook-and-loop closure with large flap allows adjustable fit and easy to put on and take off.
- An ID-label is sewn into the glove for easy personal identification of the glove for safety and hygienic purposes.
Unisex model available in sizes 6 (XS) to 13 (3XL)
The glove is certified according to EN 388 and EN 407 standards for resp. mechanical protection and for protection against contact heat.