Warranty & Returns
EXCHANGE OR RETURN | 14 DAYS WITHDRAWAL PERIOD
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the good.
PLEASE NOTE: With some SALE items, exchange or return is NOT possible. If this is the case, this is stated in the article subscribtion.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Gear Point | GFP BV, Siliciumweg 26, 3812 SX Amersfoort - The Netherlands, [email protected], Telephone: + 31 033 720 0999) via an unambiguous statement (e.g. in writing by post). , fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
You can use the cancellation return form downloadable here, but you are not obliged to do so. To meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
However, it is wise to include a return form as we will then immediately have your data to proceed to process your return.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
If you cancel the contract in full, you will receive all payments you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without delay. In any case no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
If you only wish to return a part of the order, the shipping costs will not be refunded to you before the initial shipment to you.
We will pay you back with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not be charged for such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you have notified us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. YOU
are on time if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The direct costs of the return are for your account.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that relates to the delivery of:
- products manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- products that spoil quickly or that have a limited shelf life;
- products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery. Think of first aid materials, underwear, socks and care products;
- products that, by their nature, are irrevocably mixed with other items after delivery;
- electronics, audio and video recordings and computer software of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- redeemed or completed vouchers or vouchers.
EXCHANGE IN THE STORE IN AMERSFOORT (WITHIN 14 DAYS)
For exchange or return you are of course very welcome in our store in Amersfoort. Click here for the opening hours or make an appointment by telephone via [email protected] Returns or exchanges are possible up to 14 days after purchase.
Do not forget the original packaging and the purchase receipt / invoice!
RETURN TO OUR WAREHOUSE | RETURN PROCEDURE.
- In order to handle your return smoothly and quickly, we advise you to fill in the return form as completely as possible;
- Return this form together with the product and the original purchase receipt / invoice within 14 days **;
- On the return form you will find the address to which you can return the desired items;
- The return shipping costs and shipping costs (will be calculated) for sending a replacement product are always at your own expense, unless it concerns an exchange of an item with a defect or damage.
As soon as we have received your shipment in our warehouse, we will check it. For products that are damaged or incomplete, we will apply a value reduction.
We will then send any new items as soon as possible *** or provide the refund within 14 days. *** If you wish to exchange an item, please note that you agree to the regular extra shipping costs to send the replacement / new item to you.
Of course you do not pay any extra shipping costs when you return an item that was delivered incorrectly by us or has a defect / damage.
* The return form is available for download here.
** Do you need more time than 14 days to return the product? Fill in the return form and send it to our customer service within 14 days after purchase via: [email protected] You then have an extra 14 days to return the product!
The warranty period specified by the manufacturer applies to all items offered by Gear Point. Warranty is always based on the Carry-In principle. If an article falls within the warranty conditions of the manufacturer, Gear Point will file a claim with the supplier after notification. Once agreement has been reached with the supplier on how to handle the claim, we will contact you to coordinate and finalize the claim with you.
In most cases, our suppliers have a 1 to 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects or defects due to (normal) regular use. This means: To use the product for which it is intended / designed. If Gear Point or the manufacturer is of the opinion that an item should first be returned for assessment, we will contact you about this.
You have a 6-month warranty on batteries. For watch batteries, we give a 1-year warranty from the moment of purchase of your watch. If the battery is empty after 1 year, we recommend that you take the watch to a jeweler in your area before replacing a battery. They can replace the battery for you.
Do you have questions about returns, exchanges or warranty?
Please contact us on +33 7200 999 or [email protected]