GEAR POINT USES THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT FORMS
- iDeal (NL)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash (BE)
- Credit card (MasterCard or Maestro)
- ING HomePay
- Bank transfer
- On account (for companies and governments under certain conditions)
Do you have access to internet banking at ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank and Van Lanschot Bankiers?
Then you can use iDeal, the easiest way to pay on the internet, without special software.
• Fast, simple and safe online payment through your own bank.
• iDeal is completely free with GEAR POINT
BANCONTACT / MISTER CASH (BE)
With Mister Cash, Belgian account holders can make online purchases using their bank card.
Safety and reliability are absolutely guaranteed. Belgian customers who bank with the banks: Dexia, Fortis, ING, FINTRO, KBC, CBC, AXA bank and VDK Spaarbank can easily make online payments via Mister Cash / Bancontact.
There are no payment costs associated with this payment method.
CREDIT CARD (MASTERCARD or MAESTRO)
At GEAR POINT you can also pay with your MasterCard or Maestro.
This is done via the secure SSL server of our “Payment Service Provider” (OGONE), which sends your credit card data encrypted.
• After verification, your order can be shipped quickly (if in stock)
• Your credit card details are sent securely and not stored
A percentage of the order amount is charged for these payment methods.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT METHODS
GEAR POINT also offers the following payment options for foreign customers:
- Direct Ebanking - Sofortbanking
- KBC Online / CBC Online
PAYMENT TO THE POSTAGE (REMBOURS)
Gear Point does NOT ship COD.
IN ACCOUNT (ONLY FOR BUSINESSES AND GOVERNMENTS)
Business customers can order on account at GEAR POINT. Specific rules apply for this. If you want to buy on account, please contact our customer service.