Gear Point focuses on the BENELUX representation of several leading brands of tactical clothing and equipment. We are the official distributor / importer of UF Pro, 5.11 Tactical, Mechanix Wear, Cyalume, Tactical Foodpack, Dragon Skin and Salomon Forces (Benelux), of which almost the entire collection is available from stock. If you want to become a dealer of one or more of these brands, please do not hesitate to contact us. B2B customers who are not distributors can only purchase from us on a project basis. Ask for the conditions.
SPECIAL PRODUCTS FOR OPERATORS BY OPERATORS
Gear Point Special Products (GSP) is a specialized and protected department within Gear Point, with a focus on “Tactical Technology Solutions” that can only be offered to specific customers and where high integrity / confidentiality is of the utmost importance. The Gear Point team is made up of ex-operators of special police and defense units.
QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
In line with our Mission, Vision and "Strategic Commitments", quality and care for the environment is paramount to our business because we value our customers and care for the world we live in. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations and demands.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality and Environmental Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. Our system is based on thorough analyses of risks and opportunities, strengths and weaknesses and the demands of relevant stakeholders.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback;
- A customer complaints procedure;
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria;
- Selection criteria and development for our employees to ensure quality criteria are met and that the people working with the processes have the right knowledge and competences;
- Regular audit of our internal processes. The effectiveness of the system will be reviewed at least once a year. Improvement points will be translated into measurable goals;
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims;
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly.
Top-management of Gear Point provides in all the necessary resources to implement, maintain and improve the Quality & Environmental Management System according ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015.